Lute Revision History
Download Lute now: ZIP or StuffIt
- v1.1 June 25, 2006
- Please note: list DNAs for encounter treasure from v1.0 and v1.1 are not compatible. If you use the DNA from one version in
the other version, you'll get a different list. To share an encounter treasure list between versions, copy the list itself rather
than only the DNA.
- Fixed errors in player descriptions for Encounter Treasure
- Fixed number of items included in Encounter Treasure when mundane armor or weapons had been rolled
- Moved "List DNA" to its own cell for easier copying
- Set print area of treasure list to avoid empty pages between DM and player lists
- v1.0 December 14, 2005
- Completely updated to 3.5e
- Includes data for the Eberron Campaign Setting
- v1.2 for 3e December 6, 2005
- First widely distributed version
Back to the main Lute page
Up to the DnD Tools page
Page last modified June 26, 2006.
"Lute" and the lute logo are trademarks of Pamela L. Greene. "D&D" and "Dungeons & Dragons" are almost certainly
registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. It's entirely possible that "3.5e" is, too.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. (Isn't that a bit tautological?)